We are an International Geotechnical and Environmental Consultancy established in 1996 we have undertaken over five thousand investigations for a wide range of projects. These have included investigations of former gas works, petrol stations, landfills, chemical works, government sites, airports and railways, as well as schools, hospitals and traditional green field sites.
The services we provide include:
- Geotechnical and geo-environmental site investigations;
- Foundation design, earthworks and slope stability assessments;
- Environmental audits, contamination investigations and due diligence;
- Hydrogeological and basement impact assessments;
- Soil and agricultural assessments;
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Groundwater risk assessments;
- Human health risk assessments;
- Specialist Cemetery Impact Assessments and
- Design of remediation strategies, implementation and validations.
Click here to download our Overview of Services.